Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
Music City USA, United States
I am a poet/songwriter, guitar picker, singer and story teller. I am about as liberal as it gets and am not afraid to appear opinionated. I've been riding a wheel chair since 1999, but I use a walker and have refused to lie down and stay put. I am not done dancing yet.
Moody Cowgirl

Yes, I am opinionated. Some say I'm wise. Others say I'm weird. I'm not sure which is more true. It doesn't matter, as I am a most excellent fool.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

The New Warriors

There is nothing of dogma in this video. There is no theism as we have all come to know it. No belief is needed. No religion or lack there of is in conflict. It is as simple as the breath of life.
Take from this what you will. I am sure everyone who sees this will take something positive from it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog